Website Design and Build
The internet is an incredibly powerful and cost-effective tool for communication, and an outstanding website can be the perfect beginning point for that purpose. Your website can help you achieve many business goals, and gives you a platform to
- Let your market know about your business
- Give your clients access to your publications, videos, and other content
- Showcase your businesses leadership in your industry
- Do fundraising
- Interact with potential and existing clients
- Sell direct to your target market with or without a brick and mortar store
- Save money on traditional media costs
- Test market new products before full-blown rollouts
- Build a community around your product or service
- Quickly respond to questions and hot topics
- Run contests
- Reward clients
- Find new employees
- Cross-sell your products or services
In order to do many of these things, you need to be able to answer the following six questions:
- What is primary purpose or the main message you want to communicate on your site? What are the secondary (and further down) needs/messages?
- Who is your ideal client or target market?
- How do people currently find out about you?
- How are you unique in your industry?
- Do you have a business name, URL and hosting?
- What are the key words and phrases potential clients will be using in order to find you online?
Calvert Creative excels in helping clients evaluate their web properties so that they can be tightly aligned with business goals and objectives. We also design and build sites from the ground up, and can give you help in areas from content writing to optimization for online search.