Analytics, Monitoring and Measuring
Analytics on your website, paid traffic campaign, landing pages, social pages/forums and other online marketing items are critical for the very simple reason that they let you know whether or not you are meeting your business goals.
Since there are so many different bits of information that can be gathered in your analytics program, the very specific metrics you use to track a certain goal are typically called key performance indicators, or KPIs. You may not obsessively watch all your numbers, but you want to pay close attention to your KPIs, and improve them as much as possible. Even a small improvement to your percentages can mean tremendous returns in revenue.
Calvert Creative focuses heavily on conversion rates. Conversions are always defined by our clients, and may mean anything from views to downloads to form submissions and more.
We begin by optimizing your conversion rate. If you have a 2% conversion rate (which may be a very good conversion rate in your field), we work hard to help you identify why the other 98% didn’t convert, and what it would take to convince them to buy, subscribe, click, or otherwise engage.
We also work at expanding your reach, so that you can get more targeted traffic and potential customers. A 2% conversion rate on ten thousand people is better than a 2% conversion rate on a thousand people.
Are you watching your key competitors? If your competition is doing well, we work to discover why, and help you emulate those practices where appropriate.
Calvert Creative helps you keep up with the fast-paced environment on the web. Online marketing is a continual process; people’s behaviors on the internet change as people and the internet itself changes. Calvert Creative stays abreast of the current trends in online marketing and continually scrutinizes your analytics to help you learn more about your audience’s behavior and practices.
Contact us today to see how we can help you start improving your conversion rates through sound online business analytics.