A Case Study: Biotech/pharma company
About the client:
The established biotech/pharma company is a highly respected contract research organization specializing in the discovery and development of potential pharmaceuticals. In addition to lead identification and lead optimization services, they provide a wide array of preclinical services to help their clients navigate their GLP testing needs prior to advancing their discoveries into clinical trials.
The company had a web presence but was looking for a more dynamic site that would help generate more qualified leads, as well as a marketing strategy that would boost their visibility online. They also wanted an updated identity system and collateral to give them a more powerful presence at trade shows and during business presentations.
The work we did for the client:
• corporate identity
• print and digital collateral
• designed and developed new website (including a new site structure and new content)
• digital and print brochures
• trade show booth and marketing materials
• paid-search campaign
• landing pages
• conducted A/B and multi-variant testing
• implemented a monthly email marketing campaign
• designed and developed a new iPhone app for clients
This work resulted in about 150 new leads within an 11-month window leading to over $13,000,000 in bids.
Print and Digital Collateral
iPhone App for Clients: